Confucius Says

Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.

Sep 9, 2010

Sea Ventures.

 This past evening after we all arrived home, we decided on icing our feet in the sea. There was a bit of a chill in the air, but not enough to deter us! The waves were crashing against the rocks, the stones are prickly beneath our feet and in we go! There's no sand on our private beach, just stone steps down into the water. What an experience, icing of the feet has never been such fun! The water was the perfect temperature to relieve our aching feet and legs. Perhaps there are healing powers in there too?(plus all the good vibes from around the world) My ankle is doing quite a bit better this morning. I didn't go to class, as I know I'd push myself farther than I should. The Artistic Staff is not around this week, so it should be of no consequence. So instead I stayed home and did some exercises to strengthen the rest of my ankle.

  Another day of sitting by the Sea....


   Do daljnjega Vrijeme

No comments:

Post a Comment