Confucius Says

Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart.

Aug 6, 2011

Things I'm going to miss

I am so looking forward to heading back to the States in 4 days! But there are things I will very much miss and above is just a few of them. I will miss waking up to the sea, deciding at will when to go for a swim or lay out. I will miss traveling to a new country on my short breaks. I will miss all the people I have made lasting friendships with. It's not the end, just a new path. This day an age with all out connectivity it makes it so much easier to be apart. I have proven that after the last year. I don't feel like I've grown apart or missed all that much with being so far away, it's just a different way. I know I will be back one day. I love to travel, I love Europe and there is so much left for me to see!

If I don't have time for another post, this may be my last European post! It's been a wonderful adventure and I wont soon forget. I look forward to continuing my sporadic blogging in the US.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment